SRI LANKA HOLIDAYS WITH LEISURE TOURS
Site Entrance Fees
Prices of entrance fees for popular tourist attractions in Sri Lanka. These entrance tickets can be bought at the specific sites directly.
*Please note that above rates can change any time.
- Normal Tourist Price (USD) – some fees as based on the U.S Dollar (UNESCO heritage sites for instance) and then of course the LKR price fluctuates. The USD price is leading, but you always pay in LKR with the exception of Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa Ancient City and Anuradhapura Sacred Area.
- Normal Tourist Price (LKR) – the currently known price to pay at the site.
- SAARC Tourists – Reduced price for people from SAARC countries: Maldives, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Children aged between 5 and 12 years get a 50% discount.
- Entrance for children under 5 years is free.
- Credit or debit cards are not accepted.
- Some places may charge an additional fee for photographing or filming.