SRI LANKA HOLIDAYS WITH LEISURE TOURS
This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
Use of the website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
(i) You are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind,
(ii) You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
(iv) You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
(vi) All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission;
- ‘frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, we may cancel any bookings associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, we reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact us Customer Service.
To take advantage of the special rates that are published on our website, all payments should be settled to Leisure Tours & Services (Pvt) Ltd and NOT to the hotel. Full payments are to be made at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled arrival unless otherwise agreed on a case by case basis. If you fail to meet the payment deadlines stated on the proforma invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will inform you of this. During some peak season immediate full payment may be required to secure your bookings (Eg: Christmas / New Year).
Payment could be made online through our secure payment gateway for which a link will be forwarded along with the proforma invoice. We accept VISA, MASTER credit cards and VISA, MASTER debit cards via online. The quoted foreign currency will be converted in to Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR) at the parity rate prevailing on the date of invoice and payment should be made accordingly.
Customer must pay all bank charges in the case of a bank transfer. Payment must be made according to the instructions provided on the proforma invoice and must reach our account in full net of all origin and intermediary bank charges arising outside Sri Lanka.
The tour cost does not carry allowances to cover possible cost increases due to currency fluctuations or fuel costs or changes in government taxes and it may be necessary to initiate a rate surcharge at any time if there are exceptional cost increases beyond our control.
A refund will be made the same way the payment was received, Eg: credit card payment: to the credit card which was used for payment; telegraphic transfer/bank wire: refund to the account held by the primary customer. The refund process takes normally 10 working days and additional 7 banking days to be credited to your account or credit card. Please be informed that we require a written confirmation of payment receipt.